1. Alias, I have watched all the seasons at least 3 times straight through.
2. Once upon a Time. Love the twist on modern day fairy tales, and how creative it is!
3. The Vampire Diaries is full of supernatural creatures, unrequited love, teenage angst, and murder. I love Damon (Ian Somerhalder) not only because he is incredibly handsome, but because of his tough exterior, and caring insides.
4. Invasion. Unfortunately in only lasted one season before it was canceled, but I loved it! I am so sad I have to live with the cliff hanger ending forever.
5. Burn Notice. Full of spy intrigue and mystery, all surrounding a burned spy and his search for who burned him. His mother is a hoot, and his ex-girlfriend whom he still has great chemistry with, makes for a great watch. Lots of action too!
6. Prison Break. I own the last two seasons, because I found the first one where they are trying to escape from prison slow. But after that the show takes off and is amazing. I love William Fichtner as the FBI agent determined to hunt them down.